Ant Egg Oil Reviews / Comments / FAQ
You could find comments, FAQ and review about Tala ant egg oil… There are reviews on Tala ant egg oil…
These ant egg oil reviews came from our customers.
COMMENTS about ANT EGG OIL and CREAM PRODUCTS
- I bought ant egg oil 1 year ago, i complain about hair over lip and chin. My hair decreased. I didn’t say my bridal that. 3 months later she asked “What did you do over lip and chin?” I was happy You should buy and try this.
- A friend of mine from Denmark tried TALA ant egg oil and it worked for him. Are you still shipping the oil worldwide because I want to try it for myself?
- I am truly experiencing wonderful results. This stuff in my best opinion truly does work! However it will at times break your face out! It does clear up quite quickly. I have noticed less and less hair with each use. I pluck my hair out, exfoliate my skin and then massage it into the area for 10 minutes. This truly is a miracle in the bottle if you follow instructions properly. Again I find exfoliating my face after I pluck my hair before massaging in the product speeds up the process. Thank you Tala. You have truly been a blessing. I will pass on the word and try to tell everybody who needs to get rid of hair for good! Thank you!
- I have been using ant egg oil for 5 months. I didn’t trust before using that but now a great deal of hair decreased. My hair completely will disappear in near future. I am glad to use ant egg oil.
- My hair slimmed and reduced after i had used ant egg oil. While i was waxing I was afflicting but now i don’t afflict because of using that. Because i am pregnant i don’t use it but later i am going to use that.
- Hello! I bought some cheap imitation Tala on Ebay that shipped from Turkey, but it didn’t have the Green Tala word printed on top of the cap, and didn’t have any expiration date, and it certainly didn’t come in a box with the Holgram image on it either. I have used this fake Tala for about 6 months now thinking it was the real thing but it has only slightly decreased my hair density. I am going with the real thing now with http://www.anteggoil.com . Please don’t get scammed people. Ebay products are all fake as far as I can tell. Sure you’ll pay more from this website but it’s worth having the real deal! Thanks for offering this great product!
- I waxed two weeks ago and i used tala ant egg hair reducing cream every night in five days. I had been waxing once a week before then but now there isn’t any hair in my body.
FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
Q: How many bottles oil or boxes cream will be enough for me?
Q: Can I use this product pregnant?
A: No. You couldn’t use ant egg oil for pregnant.
Q: I wonder how to use the Tala ant egg oil? Should I apply it with a piece of cotton to the area?
A: Yes, absolutely it would be enough to put a little of it on a cotton wool and apply by messaging to the skin.